Specialization course in 3d mapping
It is an enhanced pilot training course and mainly focused on career aspect. Trainees taking up the course will be able to:
- Plan & estimate payload considerations, camera options, resolution etc. & other pay load possibilities.
- Identify different payloads including cameras like Lidar, Thermal, RGB, Hyper spectral etc. Payload considerations, camera options, resolution, still photography, video photography, vibration and Jello effect, exposure settings, camera lenses, video Frame rate, image files, delivery payloads, and other pay load possibilities.
- Apply knowledge of Ground Control Stations & track data using telemetry.
- Introduction to telemetry, data tracking, mission planning, and 3D mapping and modelling.
- Plan Drone missions.
- Perform 3D mapping and modelling.
- Carry out First-person-view (FPV) flying.
- Firstperson-view (FPV) flying, safety and drone racing options.
Specialization course in SMART farming with drones
Drone technology is getting popular every day among us, and this technology finds its use in wide variety of fields. Agriculture being India’s backbone and its future is uncertain because of the situation prevailing. Our initiative works to strengthen this field and is constantly working towards Hands free agriculture. Our technological and software solution will help our farmers’ do precision farming and will assist them from sowing, sampling, fertilizing and harvesting.
Students will be trained in
- Crop Monitoring
- Plant Population
- Spraying Solutions
- Vegetation Map
Some Key Benefits of Drones in Agriculture
- 40x times faster than manual labour
- Reaches Inaccessible Areas
- Higher Efficiency in Lesser Time
- Larger Reach in Lesser Time
- Uniform Spraying
- No Harmful Side-effects on Manual Labour
- Potential to Increase Crop Yield
- Reduced Pesticide Residue Levels in Food
- Potential to Improve Soil Health