Enterprise RPAS Training
Specialization in Enterprise RPAS Training
It is a 3-day Operational RPAS training course. The course can be tailored to fit a variety of workflows and applications and is mainly designed for a team of 2 or more.
Prerequisite - Teams must have their DGCA pilot training certificate prior to attending the course.
Overall course objective is to prepare RPAS pilots to fly commercial operations using professional workflows with a combination of:
- Classroom academic modules
- Task-based training
- Hands-on flight training
- High level RPAS hardware and software proficiency
- A thorough understanding of how to achieve mission objectives
- Students will progress from basic flight maneuvers all the way to advanced commercial operations
- Students will be able to deploy RPAS for a specific mission upon course completion.
Hands on session topics
- Mission planning
- Autonomous, assisted, and manual flight modes of operation
- Emergency management situations
- Operations around vertical infrastructure
- Operations for large area mapping
- Operations for 3D modeling of infrastructure
- Operations for volumetric data capture
- Various First Responder operations